5mg CBD per serving
Makes 1 Dozen Energy Balls
These easy vegan, gluten-free morsels give you the deep chocolate hit of a brownie with no-cook simplicity—and they’re ready in just 20 minutes! Use any type of oats, or nut butter (we like almond butter), and as much or as little sweetener as you like—or, mix it up with your own flavor combinations. Art Director/recipe maven Meghan O’Connell sometimes swaps out coconut flakes and chocolate chips for the cocoa powder. Not in a chocolate mood? Use minced dried fruit instead of cocoa powder.
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup rolled oats, any type
¼ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup of your favorite nut butter
3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey, or any combination (use more or less, to taste)
3 (20mg) packets Caliper CBD dissolvable powder
2 tablespoons matcha powder
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa, oats, flaxseed, nut butter, syrup or honey, and Caliper.
- Stir to blend until mixture comes together and becomes fudgy (it will look dry at first; just keep stirring, about 3-5 minutes total).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to hydrate the dough.
- Break off walnut-size pieces from the chilled dough and roll each into a ball. (If mixture is too sticky, you can roll them in a little powdered sugar if desired.)
- Use a fine sieve to sprinkle a little matcha powder on top of each, and enjoy.
Other substitution ideas:
If you have nuts, but no nut butter, make your own by finely grinding ¼ cup of nuts in a blender or food processor. Add a tablespoon or two of your favorite oil and pulse until mixture reaches a nut-butter consistency.
If you don’t have a sticky sugar like maple syrup or honey, you can substitute any granulated sweetener and add a little liquid (dairy or nondairy milk, or water) to make a syrup-like consistency.
The post Chocolate Matcha Energy Balls appeared first on Caliper Dissolvable Powder.