20mg CBD per serving
This DIY version of the classic mall treat is perfect for Easter brunch. Here, Nicole Maione, General Manager for Caliper Foods, gives it an adult upgrade with vodka (optional), and a little more calm with Caliper. It’s easy to double or halve the recipe, too. Adapted from a recipe by Betsy Carter and Andrew Pollock at Tasty.co.
1 medium orange
½ cup sugar, divided
1½ cups ice
2 cups orange juice
½ cup vodka (use water or any fruit juice, for mocktails)
1 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
4 (20mg) packets Caliper CBD dissolvable powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
To rim the glasses:
- Zest half of the orange, and cut the remaining half into 4 wedges to garnish.
- Combine ¼ cup of the sugar and the orange zest in a small bowl.
- Dip the rims of 4 tall glasses into a little water to moisten them, then dip into the sugar mixture to coat.
- Set aside while you make the drinks.
To make the cocktails/mocktails:
- In a blender, combine the ice, orange juice, milk, vodka or water/juice, the remaining ¼ cup sugar, the Caliper, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the glasses, garnish each with an orange wedge, and drink up!