Everybody’s got an opinion about what a Bloody Mary should be – so we’re not going to take sides! Vodka, Gin, or Mocktail? Pickle juice or no? Lots of horseradish or just a touch? This classic formula gives you a solid base to work from, then make it your own.
- Your favorite rim salt (optional)
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1½ c vodka or gin (optional)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup pickle juice (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 4 (20 mg) packets Caliper CBD dissolvable powder
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Celery spears
- Dill pickles
- Other Pickles (pepperoncini, okra, radishes, green beans, asparagus, carrots)
- Bacon (preferably candied)
- Mini sliders
- Quartered grilled cheese sandwiches
- Rolled cold cuts
Dip 4 tall glasses in rim salt if desired.
In a large pitcher, stir together the tomato juice, vodka or gin, lemon juice, pickle juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, hot sauce, Caliper, and pepper; add ice as desired.
Pour into glasses and garnish each with (at least) a lemon wedge, celery spear, and dill pickle. Then go crazy (or not) with the other garnishes!